Website eleQtron GmbH
Hamburg & Siegen, GER Full-time
Are you ready to help us build a company and lead the breakthrough into the next generation of computing? You are a committed leader with a broad and collaborative toolkit including strategic thinking, organizational building, and deploying a numbers-driven approach. You are able to take the viewpoints of the management team, employees, or external partners to identify and solve challenges quickly and effectively, keeping the team on track.
If you enjoy a wide variety of topics, thrive in a fast-growing culture, and have a curiosity for quantum technologies, please apply today!
We are developing quantum computers based on trapped-ion technology. Our next-generation computing machines will solve problems in chemistry, logistics, and finance, among others, that the best supercomputers can’t crack. The technology is clear, investors are convinced – now we are looking for more innovative people with team spirit who have the same passion in building our company as we do.
For this purpose, we are looking for a HEAD OF OPERATIONS (m/f/d).
Responsibilities/What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the CEO and CTO to structure and accelerate eleQtron’s next level of growth
- Owning our company’s goal-setting process to help us build an agile and purposeful organization
- Setting up the right processes and implementing holistic business development
- Designing and implementing lean and efficient business processes
- Driving projects, methods, and tools to ensure quality and efficiency across functions of our organization
- Providing advice and support for funding projects and further investment rounds
Required/What skills do you need?
- Experience in building startups during the growth phase
- Enthusiasm to work with an interdisciplinary and international team
- Fluent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
- A natural talent for conception and implementation
- Previous working experience in management consulting
- Agile project management skills
- Basics in selecting, implementing, and drawing data from ERP systems
- Expertise in controlling and project management
- Great communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Flexibility to locate from and travel to/from our dual work locations in Hamburg and Siegen
Compensation & benefits:
- Competitive salary: We value our team members and therefore provide remunerations that reflect this, additionally rewarding particular achievements.
- Employee participation: Our team can share in the company’s success through an attractive Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- Flexible working hours: We offer personal freedom through a variety of flexible work schedules.
- Professional development: We encourage and financially support individual professional development.
- Moving benefits: We will give you a warm welcome! We are happy to support employees who move to Germany with a bonus.
- Team spirit: In our international and diverse team, and with our regular team events, having fun at work is simply part of the game!
- Further development: We want to grow together and so we offer our team members needs-based, individualized further training as well as plenty of room for personal development.
- PhD on the Job: Want to work with us while studying for your doctorate? We make it possible.
- Well-secured: We take care of your company pension scheme and offer you a healthcare package.
- At the forefront: Work at the forefront of technology, where academic research meets commercial applications.
- Modern workplace: We have a high-quality infrastructure with laboratory space, offices and meeting rooms.
What you can expect from eleQtron:
- eleQtron is a young startup with a unique and flexible working style through our adoption of the agile methodology. We encourage our team to think outside the box and provide access to high quality infrastructure, lab space, offices, and meeting rooms. We strive for an open atmosphere in which developing and commercializing world leading ion-trap-based quantum computers is not only possible, but fun.
- As a young organization, eleQtron has a flat hierarchy which provides excellent opportunities for self-development and room for growth. Our employees have a high degree of freedom and encouragement to contribute ideas and strategies.
- Work at the forefront of technology, where academic research meets commercial applications.
To submit the form, Google reCAPTCHA must be loaded.