Website eleQtron GmbH
eleQtron is at the forefront of quantum computing, developing full-stack quantum computers using trapped-ion technology. We’re pioneering a new era of computing, where our cutting-edge approach merges laser-cooled trapped ions with microwave control and tailored magnetic fields. Our mission is to create next-generation computing machines capable of solving today’s unsolvable problems, paving the way for groundbreaking products and services.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead for our Chip Design team, focusing on the next generation of ion traps.
As a Team Lead at eleQtron, you will be the disciplinary leader of a competence team, fostering a productive work culture, ensuring employee engagement and satisfaction, and serving as a role model for change and innovation.
- As a technical expert, you will understand and consult on the team’s technical challenges, escalate unresolved technical issues to the CTO, and manage a demand-supply relationship for solving complex problems, leveraging both internal and external resources.
- You will be responsible for the continued development of the company’s fabrication-relevant technological roadmap and contribute to its intellectual property strategy
- In your role as a personal coach, you will guide team members in recognizing their strengths and development potential, fostering their personal and professional growth, and encouraging them to exceed their own expectations
- You will furthermore manage the team’s resources, structure work for efficiency, participate in hiring decisions, and handle various administrative tasks like annual reviews and holiday planning
- A Master’s degree or PhD in physics, material science, electrical engineering or a related field
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in team management and employee development. Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team as well as experience in conflict resolution and providing constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning and executing technical roadmaps
- Experience in project management, adept at balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency in English with superior communication and writing skills, and the ability to clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a creative approach to overcoming challenges
- Experience in chip design and/or microfabrication
- Understanding of semiconductor industry standards and practices
- A history of innovation and intellectual curiosity, demonstrated through patents or published work in relevant fields
- A disciplined, organized approach and an independent, eager-to-learn mindset
- Familiarity with current trends in quantum computing
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary: We value our team members and therefore provide remunerations that reflect this, additionally rewarding achievements.
- Employee participation: Our team can share in the company’s success through an attractive Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- Flexible working hours: We offer personal freedom through a variety of flexible work schedules.
- Team spirit: In our international and diverse team, and with our regular team events, having fun at work is simply part of the game.
- Further development: We want to grow together and so we offer our team members’ needs-based, individualized further training as well as plenty of room for personal development.
- Wellness Package: We offer health-promoting benefits such as fitness programs like UrbanSportsClub and EGYM Wellpass to support your well-being.
- Moving Benefits: A warm welcome! We are happy to support employees who move for us with a bonus.
- Ph.D. on the Job: Work energetically and earn your doctorate on the side? We make it possible.
- At the forefront: Work at the forefront of technology, where academic research meets commercial applications.
- Modern workplace: We have a high-quality infrastructure with laboratory space, offices, and meeting rooms.
What you can expect from eleQtron:
- eleQtron is a young startup with a unique and flexible working style through our adoption of the agile methodology. We encourage our team to think outside the box and provide access to high quality infrastructure, lab space, offices, and meeting rooms. We strive for an open atmosphere in which developing and commercializing world leading ion-trap-based quantum computers is not only possible, but fun.
- As a young organization, eleQtron has a flat hierarchy which provides excellent opportunities for self-development and room for growth. Our employees have a high degree of freedom and encouragement to contribute ideas and strategies.
Send in your application with CV and other documents to email@example.com.